- Wrote “A Toe Tappin’ Good Time” to promote a dementia-care day program. Scroll to page 9.
- Wrote “A gala with groove: Jazz at the Center creates a happy place for both musicians and fans” to promote a jazz program that unifies the community and funds a nonprofit.
- Wrote “Why I am 100 pounds lighter today and why it doesn’t matter at all” as a community pep-talk, to promote a local, family owned gym.
OVERVIEW OF MARKETING EXPERIENCE:
- Created marketing products for my freelance business, since 2007.
- Provided marketing support, for multiple clients and fitness/yoga-teaching sites. As the social media assistant for Stanwood Swim & Fitness. All posts received 500-1,100 views.
- Read three books on marketing, and implement the lessons in those books: About Face, Marketing Lessons From the Grateful Dead, Blue Ocean Strategy.
AS MARKETING ASSISTANT: SOCIAL MEDIA SUPPORT
FOR YOGA-TEACHING SITE, STANWOOD SWIM & FITNESS:
FACEBOOK POSTS: SSF
AS MY OWN MARKETING DIRECTOR, FREELANCE BUSINESS: EARLY-ERA WEBSITE
TEMP MARKETING ROLE, 2013:
Created newsletters, Web slides, edited blog-posts and provided general marketing support for Diono, of Puyallup. Not all work is posted.